Terms & Conditions of Release Peace
Please find below our terms and conditions (hereafter “Terms”).
If you do not accept these Terms, please do not use or order from our websites or provide donations to us. If you visit or use any of our websites and/or place any orders with us or provide donations you will be bound by these Terms, and they will form a contract between you and us.
These Terms apply to the entire contents of our websites and to any correspondence by email between us and you. Our privacy statement also forms part of these Terms and should be read in addition.
General provisions – these apply when you visit or use one of our websites including when you purchase products from one of our websites or provide donations to us via our website:
1. Changes – we may change these Terms at any time, in which case the amended Terms will be posted on our websites and will apply from the date we post them, with the exception that any orders that we have already accepted from you before the new Terms are posted will continue to be subject to the Terms in force when your order was accepted. Please check these Terms on each occasion you use our websites. If you continue to use our sites you will be bound by the latest Terms.
2. Using our sites – you agree to only use our sites in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations and is consistent with these Terms and does not infringe the rights of anyone else, nor restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of our sites (including, without limitation, by hacking). We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny any user access to any of our websites without prior notice.
3. Privacy statement – we use, store and process information about you in accordance with our Privacy statement. By using our websites, you consent to such use, storage and processing.
4. Website content and user-added content
a. If you have a complaint about any content on any of our websites please notify us immediately by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org setting out:
i. Details of the exact content complained of and details of why you are complaining about that content; and
ii. Confirmation from you that the information you have provided is accurate, complete and not misleading. Please note that no action can be taken without this information.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
a. You are permitted to print and download extracts from our websites for your personal non-commercial use and for private study or teaching purposes, provided in each case that:
i. Copyright and source indications are also printed and copied;
ii. No modifications are made to the materials and they are not used as part of any other publication;
iii. Any document is not used in a derogatory or misleading context; and
iv. The material is not used in a manner which may damage our reputation or otherwise be harmful to us or impair our ability to achieve our charitable objects.
b. No other use of material in our websites may be made without first obtaining our written permission. In particular, you must not do the following unless you have first obtained our written permission:
i. Incorporate any material from our sites in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic form; or
ii. Make any commercial use or publication of any material on our sites (other than as necessary for the purpose of viewing the sites in the course of business).
c. If you wish to use any material from any of our sites other than in accordance with term 6.2 above please email your request to email@example.com.
d. Whilst we encourage our supporters to campaign on the issues referred to on our websites, please do not imply that you are taking action on behalf of Release Peace and in particular do not state that Release Peace is taking, or proposes or is considering taking, action against individuals or organisations, for example, a boycott of a company’s products.
e. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
a. The information provided in our websites is intended to provide general information only and, as such, should not be considered as a substitute for advice covering any specific situation. While we endeavour to ensure that the information on our websites is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of that information. The material on our websites may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material. We may make changes to the material on our websites, or to the products and prices described in them, at any time without notice.
b. We take every reasonable care to ensure that all orders, donations and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. However, the security of information and payments transmitted via the Internet cannot be guaranteed and as we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide.
c. We do not warrant that the functions contained in our sites will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that our sites or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or bugs or represent full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. We will not be liable for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system or any other damages (including amongst other losses, loss of profit or loss of use) arising out of your use or delay or inability to use our sites, their content or any link to another website arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
a. Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or that of our employees, or for any other liability that cannot be lawfully excluded. Except for as set out in these Terms, in no event will we be responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage, and which are not foreseeable by you and us (such as loss of profits or loss of opportunity).We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
i. Loss or damage was not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using our site or when a contract for the supply of products by us to you was formed;
ii. Loss or damage was not caused by any breach by us, our employees or agents; or
iii. Loss or damage relates to business and/or non-consumers (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure).
a. Our sites may contain links to third party websites. Such links are provided for your convenience only. We do not necessarily control such websites and are not responsible for their contents. The mere inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement of the material on those websites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to or from our websites, you do so entirely at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
b. If you wish to link from your website to any pages of our sites you may do so only on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the website page, and subject to the following conditions:
i. The linking text must simply consist of the website address;
ii. You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of any logos on our sites;
iii. You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing your website or any products, services, causes, or actions, or make any other endorsements not explicitly mentioned on our website or in written agreement with you;
iv. You do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
v. You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
c. At any time and at our complete discretion we reserve the right to withdraw the permission to make website links to our sites.
9. Payments & Donations
a. Your credit or debit card details may be held within our system to help in the event of a problem with your donation or order or if you request a refund.
b. Release Peace reserves the right to use donations as part of its general budget in fulfilment of its objects.
c. We may accept methods as mentioned on our website. In particular, we cannot accept payment by cheque for orders made via the internet.
d. Donations may, depending on your jurisdiction, not be tax deductible.
10. If any provisions of these Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any country which apply to these Terms, then so far as these Terms apply within that country in which those provisions are illegal, invalid or unenforceable those provisions shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. If you breach these Terms and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach these Terms.
12. Events beyond our control – we will not be liable to you for any delay in delivering any services or order or for breach of our obligations, if the delay or breach is due to acts of God, civil commotion, riots, malicious damage, floods, drought, fire, legislation, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider or any other cause beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights. We do not warrant or guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to our services and operation of the website and associated services may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. On that basis, except as expressly set out in these Terms and except for the rights, guarantees and remedies which cannot be excluded, Release Peace does not provide other conditions, guarantees, warranties or terms in relation to the website or its associated services, to the extent permissible by law.
13. Law, courts and language – these Terms, use of our sites and the supply of products, services and processing and use of donations by us are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law. In the event of any dispute arising in relation to these Terms, use of our sites or in relation to the supply of any products or services by us the English courts will have jurisdiction over the dispute. These Terms and our websites are provided in the English language only.
14. All orders for products are subject to availability and we reserve the right to refuse to supply to any individual or company
15. Your submission of an order represents an offer to purchase the products indicated by you and is not binding on us until we have accepted your order. This means that if a product is shown on our sites but is not available or is incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described or if we are unable to arrange delivery to your address, we will not be obliged to sell you that product.
16. Shortly after we receive your order, we may acknowledge it by email, detailing the products you have ordered. This email is issued automatically and does not mean that your order is accepted.
17. Acceptance of your order for a product and completion of the contract between you and us will take place when we dispatch the product to you. Any products on the same order which we have not dispatched to you do not form part of that contract.
18. The price you pay is the price displayed on our site at the time we receive your order apart from where an error has occurred in displaying the price. While we try and ensure that all prices on our sites are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of products you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the products, you will receive a full refund.
19. We do not file details of your order for you to subsequently access direct on this website.
These Terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.